Northwest Wisconsin Destination Marketing Organization
Northwest Wisconsin Destination Marketing Organization (NW WI DMO) is the collaborative marketing effort of the hard working people behind the scenes from local tourist attractions, chambers of commerce, tourism organizations, restaurants/taverns, lodging properties, outdoor recreation businesses and media publications throughout Northwest Wisconsin. Check out our DMO brochure.
Our mission is:
To collectively promote Northwest Wisconsin as a year-round vacation destination.
Our goals & strategies are:
• To provide visitors to Northwest Wisconsin access to the necessary information that will allow them to plan and enjoy their visit.
• To transcend the geographical boundaries that are largely unrecognized by our visitors.
• To expand individual marketing efforts by combining them to reach a broader target market.
• To establish relationships and share ideas with one another and to educate ourselves as to what Northwest Wisconsin offers to visitors.
• To boost the economic health of the region by promoting tourism locally and beyond.
If you have any questions about DMO or would like more information, please contact Greg Vreeland, Wisconsin Great Northern Railroad, 715-635-7237, email@example.com; Nancy Herman, 218-426-0964, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to receive regular updates and join our e-mail contact list, please send name, business or organization, address, phone, e-mail address and website to Nancy Herman, email@example.com.
All can visit this section, but its intended audience is our member businesses and organizations.
NW WI DMO website: WisconsinVisitor.com